Contact us

If you have a question, some feedback or a suggestion, or if you want to make a complaint.

If you are in an MIQ facility

You should first raise your concerns with the Facility Manager or Wellbeing coordinator at your facility.

If you need language assistance, your Facility Manager or Wellbeing Coordinator can arrange an interpreter for you.

How to contact us


If you wish to make a complaint please use our complaint form:

Managed isolation and quarantine complaint form

Complaints procedure

Enquiries, feedback or suggestions

If you have an enquiry, feedback or a suggestion you can use our form:

Enquiry, feedback and suggestion form

Foreign nationals

Foreign nationals can contact their Embassy, High Commission or Consulate to seek consular assistance when in New Zealand.

Find an Embassy or foreign representative in New Zealand on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade website:

Embassies — Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade

Language assistance available

If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact us using New Zealand's Relay Services.

Find out more about the New Zealand Relay Services

Our enquiry, feedback and suggestion form

All enquiries are managed during regular business hours from Monday to Friday.